Memory Locker premium locker v3.2.0 Apk 2017 Free
Recording memory control file into the / data directory and also controls the files for the root system for implementing the Oom_adj for all running processes. Lock all applications are automatically locked after each restart, you will need to lock your applications again after restarting.
These functions do not change the local.prop file to the / Data directory.
ROOT IS REQUIRED
- Memory Locker prevents applications from being killed by too little memory.
- This problem can occur when you run many applications or some that have high demands on your memory.
- your RAM size is not large enough so that the system will start to kill some of these applications because of storage deficit.
- Typical example new launcher started when your device is not enough memory and it is really annoying because it slows down your device a lot.
- It also applies to other applications (currently open app) or in the background (widgets, services, etc.).
- Quite simply killed, memory, the locker which can prevent any of your applications from.
HOW MEMORY LOCKER APK WORK THIS MARKET
- Apps are divided into 2 categories (downloaded applications/system apps)
- Click on the padlock on the right to lock/unlock the selected application
- Possibly. For setting the priority of Oom_adj (default is – 17)
- Facebook: _ https://www.facebook.com/thesmartprojects/
- Twitter: _ https://twitter.com/AdamJuva
- Google +: https://www.google.com/+AdamJuva _
- Official thread of XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2366619 _
ERROR OR REPLACE A PROBLEM PLEASE E-MAIL
- Improved user interface
- Minor problems are fixed
- Supported Android Version:-
Honeycomb (3.0–3.2.6), Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0–4.0.4), Jelly Bean(4.1–4.3.1), KitKat (4.4–4.4.4), Lollipop (5.0–5.0.2) or UP
How do I install it?
- Download Apk (link below).
- On your Android device, go to Settings & gt; Security & gt; Unknown sources.
- Find the APK downloaded and install it on your phone.
- All. Have fun!